I've finished almost all the blocks for the baby quilt, but I'm a little distracted these days. One of our cats has an obstructed urinary tract, so he has been at the vet since Monday - and of course I've been worried about him all week. He seems to be improving, although he doesn't want to eat much (well, unless we're there scritching him and talking to him) - and he did try to use the litterbox this morning (a bit difficult with a catheter). If all goes well, he may be able to come home on Monday.
I'm on a constant quest for organizing, so for the last couple of days I've been reading articles on Quiltville. As a bonus - I've actually cut my first block from scrap fabric which I got from a friend. It's recycled from a garment. There might be hope for me using my stash yet!