Sunday 24 May 2009

A Quick Update

My reorganizing is progressing. I'm finding stashes of fabric all over the place. While it's great to have so much to choose from, I'm beginning to feel a little overwhelmed. I mean, does it multiply all by itself? Did I really buy all that fabric?

We went yard saling this weekend, and I found a lovely hutch that fits well in my sewing area. The price was right - about the same cost as a set of three plastic drawers new - but so much bigger (and nicer looking too except for a couple of scratches). Fingers crossed - in a few days - I'll be *so* much more organized - and able to find my cutting table and take a few pictures too!

5 comments:

pennyquilts said...

Isn't it great to find something "just right" at a yard sale? Good luck with your organizing...you'll be so inspired when you see what you have and what you might make with it.

Cathi said...

Fabric does seem to multiply on its own. :-)
Once you get the organizing part done, I'm sure you'll be having fun playing with your fabric!

Joyce said...

Nice to have a proper piece of furniture for the stash. I can get organized but can't seem to stay organized.

Stephanie said...

Can't wait to see the pictures of all your hard work re-organizing everything.

Colleen Lunt said...

Try some scratch polish on that cupboard. You will need to wipe it down real good the next day to get off the residue. I think you will like how your cupboard look more new.