Wednesday 22 July 2009

Can you say "backlog"?

It's Wednesday again, and time to show what's on my cutting table.

The first is a couple of squares that I finished months ago for Blankets for Canada. The blanket is in progress - and if I can get a picture when I'm finished, I'll post it.

The other two are snuggles that I completed - also months ago - for donation to the local animal shelter. And there are a few more of these - so you can see why I use the word "backlog" here. LOL




A couple of people have noted that they're uneasy showing what's on their cutting table, or in their sewing area. I am too - but I decided that I needed a spur to keep me going, and to try to get some sort of order in there.





It's working, too - next to finish is another small quilt top for donation to the animal shelter.



Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What a wonderful idea for the animal shelter...you go girl...