Thursday 8 January 2015

Jan 8 - the Block Continues

No, I didn't take a picture today. But I did continue working on the block. I've decided that I'm going to take my sewing slowly this year - and try to enjoy the process more. This is somewhat new to me, as I'm constantly working to a deadline, or just putter-a**ing along, not doing much of anything. I may not post as much - but I will try very hard to post every time I've made some real progress - as in the blocks are finished, or all the cutting is done, or something like that. And I will take photos of that.

Mostly, this year, I'd just like to be more mindful and purposeful, and maybe get things into a comfortable order.

This will take constant practice on my part. And, of course, encouragement from others is always welcomed.

Happy sewing.

Peggi

No comments: