Monday 5 November 2018

New Friends

Yesterday we attended the Twisted Stitchers Quilt Show in Ajax, Ontario, and it was wonderful!

It was a chance to reconnect with old friends, and to make some new friends as well. The fact that I had considered not going at all, and then only went at the last minute, made it even more special. If we hadn't gone at that specific time, we wouldn't have met new friends, one of whom is from Australia! Life is all about synchronicity.

And I fell in love! There is a darling little quilt frame for sale from the Ultimate Sewing Centre. It is approximately one-third the size of my SuperQuilter Proflex, and would free up *so* much space in my studio. I want! Now I have to find someone who would like to buy my current frame. It's set up for king-sized quilts, so it's large!

And - bonus of bonuses - I slept about 4 hours straight last night without coughing once. And - when I woke up - my trigger thumb was gone (on my right hand). I still have some stiffness in one finger from arthritis - but progress is progress. I'll gladly take it. The gold elbow in my left arm seems to have subsided somewhat as well. Perhaps there really is light at the end of the tunnel.

Until next time,

Peggi

No comments: