Sunday 18 April 2010

Sewing Machine Addiction

I am a sewing machine addict.

It's not my fault. Really.

And I know I said I was only going to collect toy ones now, because they take up far less room.

But, what's a girl to do when she finds something like this?


I just had to open it up to see what was inside...



The machine is cast iron, and the design is part of the machine itself, instead of painted on.


And it DID come with accessories.

I guess you've figured out by now that it followed me home. LOL

There are more pictures, but they'll keep until tomorrow.

Happy sewing!

5 comments:

Cathi said...

Oh, wow! How marvelous. Does it work -- or, will it, once cleaned/tuned up? I love the cabinet it's in!! A little clean-up and gorgeous!

pennyquilts said...

Wonderful, Peggy - great find!

Unknown said...

Oh gosh, what a find. Must have had you doing "the dance"

Karen said...

Hi, Peggi: Machines like that sometimes follow me home too. They have such charm. I love the cabinet - a real find. How many does this make in your collection? :)

Wendy said...

What an awesome find! I am so glad to know that someone besides me loves to collect sewing machines and not the toy ones.lol