Wednesday 28 August 2013

Wednesday WIPs

Well, the biggest one is the cleanup/organization of my sewing studio. But since there's nothing much to show yet, I thought I'd share a picture of three other WIPs.





Actually, there are four WIPs in this picture.

Gimli is lying on an in-progress cat blanket, and on another throw for my friend (totally forgot I had the yarn to make it). Just to the bottom right of the photo (that little bit of red that you can see) is the yarn for another cat blanket which has just been started (when Gimli was lying on the first one). The fourth WIP is in the plastic bag on the top left - it's an amigurami bunny which was started well before I received my diagnosis.

Technically speaking, these are all UFOs - and one day maybe I'll actually list them here. On the other hand - maybe not.

What are you working on?


1 comment:

Shay said...

Gimli is just keeping those warm until you’re ready to work on them again.(and testing out the cat blanket for comfort)

I have sewing ADD at the moment- Im working on three things simultaneously and not getting very far with any of them !